A security camera catches a thief as she robs a gas station-- all while keeping a smile on her face. Msnbc.com's Richard Lui reports.
Police in Australia have released video from a security camera that shows a woman wielding a knife and allegedly robbing a gas station, according to media reports.
Due to the revealing neckline of her black top, Australian television reporters have dubbed her the "buxom bandit," the UK's Telegraph reported.
The video shows a blonde woman wearing a black stocking hat and gloves walking into a gas station. She moves around the aisles then allegedly threatens the station's middle-aged attendant, demanding money.
She reportedly made off with about $360.
Police also are looking for a man in connection with the case, the Courier Mail of Queensland, Australia, reports.
People with information were asked to call Crime Stoppers.
More world news from msnbc.com and NBC News:
- Protesters defy stun grenades to halt work on $1.6 billion factory in China
- Sneak peek inside Olympic Village: 'Not a five-star resort'
- Former Gitmo prisoner: How I see America
- Afghans are 'no different from any American'
- On the road with Syria's rebel motorcycle army
- Libya frees four ICC officials accused of spying