Syrians forced to leave their homes share their harrowing stories with British Foreign Minister William Hague. Nearly 140,000 people have crossed the border from Syria into neighboring Jordan to seek sanctuary from President Bashar al-Assad's deadly onslaught. NBC's John Ray reports.
More world stories from NBC News:
- Syrian general Tlas in France following defection
- 'Mystery woman' stirs talk of changing times in North Korea
- From Cold Warriors to targeting trafficking: US military shifts focus in Europe
- Big cheese: Italy cops arrest mozzarella king over mafia links
- Report: Bank allowed money laundering that likely funded terror, drugs