South Korean navy ships have found what appeared to be debris from the rocket launched by North Korea this week. NBCNews.com's Alex Witt reports.
More world stories from NBC News:
- Europe court: German was victim of CIA extraordinary rendition program
- 1,500 elephant tusks seized on way to China
- 'Who is my Mandela?' South Africans consider icon's place in a changing world
- North Korean progress on nuclear arms, long-range missiles rattle U.S. and allies
- Royal prank call: Duped nurse was found hanging, also had wrist injuries
- Circumcision to remain legal in Germany
- Protests after shock verdict in Argentina sex slave trial
- China marks 75th anniversary of 'Rape of Nanking'