More tourists than ever are flocking to the seventh continent to see the bountiful wildlife, despite the icy temperatures and remote location. NBC's Kerry Sanders reports.
NBC News Correspondent Kerry Sanders recently returned from Antarctica where he reported on a series of stories about how climate change is affecting the breathtaking seventh continent.
He responded to reader's questions about Antarctica earlier today.
Click on the box below to replay the interesting chat.
You also can click on the map below for more dispatches from across Antarctica.
- Day 1: Greeted by dirt, not ice
- Day 2: Climate change decimates food supply for penguins
- Day 3: Watching Mother Nature in action
- Day 4: How to sleep outdoors in Antarctica
- Finale: Trips to the seventh continent are not just for scientists